- FREE to ride
- Wi-Fi enabled
- 16 stops — with 13 shelters and digital kiosks
- Starts running at 6 a.m. Monday – Saturday; 7 a.m. on Sunday
- Runs until 2 a.m. on Friday and Saturday night
- Bicycles, wheelchairs and strollers welcome with boarding and disembarking from middle car
- Service animals and dogs in small carriers welcome
Sit or stand while you ride through the heart of Kansas City’s downtown. The 2.2 mile route along Main Street connects the River Market to Union Station/Crown Center with 16 stops to get you to your destination.
Destinations/ KC Streetcar Stops:
- Union Station (Pershing & Main)
- Kauffman Center (16th & Main)
- Power & Light (14th & Main)
- Metro Center (12th & Main)
- Library (9th & Main)
- North Loop (7th & Main)
- City Market (5th & Walnut)
- River Market North (3rd & Grand)
- River Market West (4th & Delaware)
Uber currently services the KC Metro area. Lyft currently does not operate in Missouri.
The Metro Area Express (MAX) bus rapid transit line connects the River Market, Downtown, Crown Center and the Country Club Plaza entertainment districts with fast, frequent and easy-to-use service. Easily identifiable traffic shelters are located along the route with real-time digital displays indicating next bus arrival time and connecting service.